April 28, 2015
COMFY. EASY. SPRING LOOK
I’ve talked about this great find earlier in a post, but I’m going to talk about it again because it’s one of my favorite pieces in my closet. I found this dress at TJ Maxx after making some Christmas returns for $24.99!
Why I love it.
- I plan to be able to wear it during all the seasons!
- Winter – Fleece Leggings and Riding Boots
- Spring – Tights and Booties
- Summer – Sandals baby!
- Fall – Tights and Booties
- It’s super comfy!
- The length of the shirt dress is perfect for an outing, work, or church.
- I have a few fun scarfs that I’ve changed up with the outfit
- Necklaces would also pair great.
Do you have a denim shirt dress? How do you style it?
April 23, 2015
Goodness, I completely forgot to review my March Ipsy! The good news about that is I’ve been able to use both March and April’s Ipsy products so now I’m fully versed on what I like and dislike about what I received.
So here it goes!